Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jormungand DEAD! World Serpent Slayers for CK. Ranger to 75!

WOOT! On Thursday we killed Jormungand! The days before though we pretty uneventful. We skipped sea/jailers on Monday, Tuesday though I hit 75 for Ranger, and Wednesday I didn't play much but I heard we skipped Limbus. This whole week though we have been camping Fafnir, we did mange to get a claim but wiped pretty quickly.

Anyways on to Thursday, the day we killed Jormungand. It took about an 1 hour to gather and set everyone up. We had some new people so the officers explained how we fight this and we were all psyched up for the fight. It took 2 tries to kill Jormungand, but at least we finally got the dragon down. The first try failed because we couldn't establish hate fast enough for our tanks. We were going through all the WHMs. Having them log on and off like crazy kinda messed us up. And we wiped around 90% however when we regrouped for a second try we got it down with more people that logged on (Dao, Pau, and Gun).

We slowly chip away the HP and balanced out the hate nicely with the tanks. I was pretty nervous and excited because I got to tank with Eulore setting down at his new place. It was fun though and it was a team effort. Soul and True did a great job with Nin/Drk, also the Mages (RDMs, SMNs, WHMs) in the main alliance did a great job on keep everyone alive, doing dmg to Jorm, keeping jorm debuffed, and keeping us buff. The CC alliance also did a wonderful job on keeping the mobs away from the main alliance. With the new position of the CC alliance the pulls were nice and quick. The fight took about 2 hours and it was well worth it with a new cool title and pride given to the entire linkshell for becoming World Serpent Slayers!

Tomorrow I don't think I'll be on much to play with my sister's birthday. But I'm sure Limitless with win Xarcabard again, and on Saturday we have sky farming. I'll add pictures when I get the chance. Good job CK!

1 comment:

Kea Maye said...

You have been licked by Kea!