Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ranger to 71 and Limbus

With lots of free time on my hands I got to level 70 on RNG yesterday and 71 on RNG today. The EXP party I got in today was really good. I got about 37k in about 4 hours which is very good. RNG is going well and much faster than I thought it would go with the popularity of TP burn parties. However I do get bad ones every now and a than, but I'm trying to get 75 quickly on RNG so any EXP I can get is good toward my goal.

Limbus today was good, kinda cutting close at the end but otherwas nice. A good number of people showed up, 17 which is good and we did Northren Tower this time. I got 3 coins out of it putting my total at 30 coins, I need about 45 more for my brutal earring. My Assault static didn't get to run today because some people weren't on, so I'm thinking of running with a pickup group or maybe another ls static for some points. I would like to get more points so I can get some of the Assault gear for my RNG.

Tomorrow we try for Jorm again. We did well last time I heard, but at the end made a mistake and we couldn't kill Jorm. We hope to kill him tomorrow, which we stand a good chance at if we get a good turnout. Updated again tomorrow with the result of the battle with the Dragon.

No comments: