Tuesday, December 05, 2006

White Coney and Fafnir Camping

When I logged in on Monday I saw it was a Full Moon so I went on my Ninja and tried to duo White Coney with Crys. However, after 4 tires it didn't drop... maybe next time I'll bring a THF friend because of stories from Kyp who went like 1/8 on it or something.

After White Coney I EXP on RNG for a bit before Fafnir camping, I got 5k out of the JP party that invited me, and I learned that RNG still does nice dmg but my racc could use some work. When I was done with the EXP party, I started to head to Fafnir on my WAR. When I arrived the first window passed however, it didn't pop, and when the second window approached we waited and were ready. Then we finally got a claim! Everything looked ok during the start, however, it wasn't our night. We wiped to him when we claimed a fly during the battle. After that fight we all weren't feeling good so we just did whatever we wanted for the night. Prehaps on Tuesday it will go better.

No comments: