Monday, December 04, 2006

Crazy Weekend

Hello! I didn't get to play much over the weekend. Friday my sister-in-law was having her baby at 11pmm but the baby wouldn't come out until 7am later on Saturday. So I went home at 3am at night because I was the only there with her and she wanted company. Saturday I joined the farming session after a short visit to the hospital. We missed Ulli, got Faust, SC, BB, and Zippy. I had to leave with 40mins left in the session to go back to the hospital to help my brother with the baby. Sunday I couldn't log on because the computer at home was fucked! But I don't know if I would have had time to play because I was helping with driving my sister-in-law and the baby back home. Anyways, I'll post something more interesting up later when I can. Cya all.

No comments: