Saturday, December 16, 2006

Winter Break Starts

Hello! Winter break is here and I'm at home, but I really got home on Wednesday its just I been busy with my new freedom to do many updates.

Anyways, Thursday was minis but before we did the killing we found Mother Globe up so we went to kill her. After that we started off with Genbu, and during that a GM appeared before me! It was because I was doing an item recovery for the bomb core I threw like 4 days ago. After the talk I got my bomb core and the CK crew got to show off in front of the GM. Genbu was tough though! He took out all 3 plds... what he dropped though was crap. I think w.feet and shield. Then it was Suzaku x2 was the same crappy drops. After that it was on to Byakko! Yeah we finally got one during off day farming. However, we ran into trouble because RMT were popping Byakko, luckly Enz logged and asked if we could pop one and they let us. After we killed Byakko we were all happy because he dropped a B.Haidate finally for Eulore. We called it a night because it was late.

Friday was a free day so I leveled on my ranger before Dynamis. My RNG was 8k till level to 66 but my brother called me and he needed help with the baby room at his house so I had to log. I missed Dynamis because I was still painting when it started, but the time I got back they were half way through so I just logged for the night.

Today was sky farming I overslept so I missed 30-45 mins of farming. But we got Ulli again! When I arrived at sky they were camping SC, so I joined and did some skill ups on G.axe. That's when Javir said Faust was up, half the people went there while the other half went to Zippy. We missed Faust though because RMT got it before we were ready to pull. Zippy though we got! After that we went to check on MG before leaving and she was up so we killed her before heading off. So far we got mini sets for Byakko and Seriyu. I'm not sure if we also have another Seriyu and Genbu, but I know at least we have half a set for them.

After sky I seeked on my RNG and got a party, I leveled to 66 quickly but the party ended. However, a hour later I got another party and it brought me another 10k. I'm about 17k to 67, I'll start camping for my o.bow. Until next post, later.

No comments: