Sunday, December 24, 2006

Late Post

Since people were bugging me to update here it is! But since I don't really remember what happened since I'm so late I'll be guessing. Last Sunday was the final day for my CoP static with linkshell mates. I was late though because I was helping my brother with the baby room again. But I was able to get there and help them out with BC for 8-3 and 8-4. For 8-3 we were stuck on because we wiped 3 times. The first time was when Rubie was dual boxing SMN and NIN because I wasn't there. The second time I lasted like 30 seconds. The 3rd time I switched to MNK and we won! After that they did CS(s) and we started 8-4. We wiped the first time because the mages couldn't keep RR on. The second time though we won. Good job Fubar, was fun doing the missions with you guys from... like CoP 3-5 all the way to 8-4!

Last Monday was a server restart, so we camped some HNM, however we didn't claim anything mostly because we didn't have the man power on. We also skipped sea farming/jailers because of the same reason not enough people. I mostly leveled on my RNG and got level closer to 66.

Tuesday was a free day so I leveled on RNG for the day, I got 66 and almost half way to 67. After the EXP party I tried to seek again at night but got tired of waiting so I logged early for the night so I could try early morning on Wednesday for an exp party before Assault and Limbus. Wednesday morning I got a invite for my RNG quickly and got 67 and tried out my new toy O-bow. After the party I waited until Assault. We only did 3 runs because everyone needed to do something else before Limbus. Rimmy was put back into the static and we did the last LC missions for the quest to become a C. Limbus we did Central tower again and was easy didn't last long and I got 2 coins out of it. My total is now 27; 48 more until my Brutal Earring.

Thursday and most of Friday I missed because my DSL was down. When I logged on Friday Dynamis was about 1 hour and 30mins into the run so I just skipped it and got an EXP party for my RNG and I got 10k out of it and was about 7k until 68. From what I heard there we a few server restarts so the LS didn't do Jorm on Thursday but popped like 6 minis instead. I missed Seriyu which made me sad! But lucky for me people did Bonus farming and got: 4 Zippy, 2 Faust, 1 MG and 1 SC in 2 days. Not bad!

Saturday was sky farming, again it was a productive session with MGx2, Zippy, Faust. We camped Ulli mostly but again he didn't pop! Hopefully an off time crew will get him. Right now we need like 5 waters, 2 SC and 3 BB to complete our sets and of course Ulli! Christmas Eve today everyone and tomorrow Christmas! So everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: