Friday, December 08, 2006

Assault, Limbus, Fafnir Camping, Sky Farming, Mini Gods

Wednesday was Assault and Limbus, I was happy because we finally got to do Assault after a long while. We did 3 runs, and we lost 2 of the 3. I was about to get the LC promotion quest even though we only won 4 out of the 5 SP Assault missions. After Assault it was Limbus, we did Central Tower or whatever its called. It was fun, we got to fight a dragon, kinda like the shadow dragon but harder. I got 3 coins out of the run bring my total to 25, I'm 1/3 of the way there to by brutal earring.

Thursday was Fafnir camping, he popped early again this time in the second window. After Fafnir it was sky farming, I was one of the first there so I did some scouting. I went to MG first and she was up. After I told the LS, they headed over there, I then decided to head to Faust to see if he was up and he was, but at the same time Jimibean said Zippy was up so we divided up the people and sent people to MG and Zippy. I was in the alliance that went after MG, we killed it but it was long because one of the tanks died. After MG we went to SC, he popped during the third detector. Then after we killed SC, we went to BB. It was a productive night with 5NMs. When Enz finally logged in we started to do some minis. We did Genbu first, he droped G.shield, M.hands, W.feet. The second Genbu dropped A.hands and G.shield. Seriyu dropped S.kote. Suzaku dropped N.feet. After that we called it. Tomorrow is Fafnir again and Dynamis.

No comments: