Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kirin x2

Today we did Kirin x2 because SE hates us... We had a server restart so Jorm wasn't up. However we got some good drops on Kirin, and since we had a good turnout around of 35 people it went pretty well. The first Kirin sucked for me, I lasted like a total of 30 seconds for the fight. However he droped our second w.legs (Anaeran) in awhile, a s.cloth (Enz), and a k.pole (Wak). The second Kirin was better for me because I lasted longer and I only died once. What droped was Osode (Rig)! I hope to try for my Osode soon, not sure if Kyp or Eulore wants to try for one themselves. In the meantime we need some more Ulli for Byakko seals. Tomorrow is Dynamis if nothing in real life turns up, Saturday is farming in sky, and I think we have Sunday off because its New Years eve. Anyways I'll cya you all in the new year or maybe sooner if I wanted to post another before the year ends.

No comments: