Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Meriting

Just a quick post of what I've been doing this week. Mostly I've been meriting in the mornings and I haven't been able to do much of anything else in game because of work and personal stuff. I have been helping out a friend move and it took much longer then I thought it would. However we are done finally and he is fishing up unpacking his things.

Monday I did an early merit party and got 2 merits out of it. It was a decent party but it was kinda slow going because the area was pack with 2 other parties. But it was nice because I had time to browse the web and play at the same time... I didn't go in game for Tuesday and Wednesday much because I was moving a that friend of mine. But today being the first day I got to spend more time in game I got 1 merit out of a morning party, which would have been 2 but I was careless and died during the first pull. So I'm a bit short of another merit. My total is now 216 merits and I'm currently working on meriting for Ranger and Combat Skills.

This was the merit party where the SAM had the relic Gkatana, Tachi: Kaiten, Player Vira.

No comments: