Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's Been Going On.

I've been doing the same stuff this week: Monday Assault, Tuesday Sky farming, Wednesday Sky. However, I have been NM camping a bit more for some items I need. I've also been farming for items for quest reward equipment and force pops. I started off by farming for an air tank, which I was lucky and got pretty quickly on the second kill. Now I need to look up a few people to see if they can help me with the NM. I also been farming for mermaid parts for the ring. After those two I've been trying to figure out Eastern Shadow's window, and also I've been keeping an eye out for full and new moons for S.bow. Later today be Assault and Sky again, and I'll probably take a break until Dynamis on Sunday. Pictures later, until next post.

Me hunting for an Air Tank, lucky drop.

Me trying to get some mermaid parts.

More pictures of my mermaid parts hunt.

No comments: