Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dynamis and 3 Merits

It's been the same old thing for me lately, meriting and farming. I've been saving gil for few things I still need for my NIN and RNG, and also money for gear for my next job to 75. So to that end I've been crafting and farming more. I also being meriting more so I can cap RNG and start a new fun job. Anyways, this morning I got a merit party that got me 2 merits, it was decent start for the day before Dynamis later on in the day.

Dynamis started a bit late because we were waiting for a leader or officer to show up and more members to showing up too. The turnout however for Bastok was better, about 31 people showed up. Much better then the Jeuno run where we barely had enough. In this run though, I died a few time, however, that's normal in Dynamis. The run went smoothly with a rain of 3 MNK AF2 at the start. Then later on a BST AF2, 3 PLD AF2, another MNK AF2, BRD AF2, and a RDM AF2.

Some issues with how lotting and money distribution is done was brought up before and after the run. I was glad because I had the same questions. Basically from what I understand is that your give a cut of gil from the coins and 100 coins that drop during that run. And you only get a split of the money made if you already have your AF2 from that zone, or it doesn't drop from that zone. If your AF2 does drop in the zone of the current run you don't get a split of the gil made. It sounded fine to me since I originally joined because I just wanted to get some AF2 pieces for my jobs, and also so I didn't have to pay for the hourglass.

After Dynamis I decided to seek to regain lost exp and merit more. The party setup seemed good, but it must have not been my night. I died two times costing me like 5k in limit points because every time I died I would become uncapped. If it weren't for those 2 deaths I would have gotten 2 merits, but the party only yielded 1 merit. Anyways I'll post pictures up later. Tomorrow is Assault hopefully and Tuesday farming. Night!

No comments: