Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week's Stuff!

Tuesday was sky farming and when I logged in I had some time before going to sky, so I decided to farm a bit for mermaid parts. When gathering time approached I headed to sky with hopes of getting some NMs because the last 2 farming days we got nothing. However I did not need to worry because it turned out to be a pretty good night for sky farming. Having heard that Despot popped 30mins before we got to sky we decided to camp SC. We got lucky with SC because it popped during our first detector pull. After SC we sent scouts to Faust and MG and when both arrived we found that both of them were up. We processed to killed MG first then escaped and killed Faust next. Just when were we about to call it a night we decided to camp Despot while I went back to change my job to RNG to wide scan for Zippy. But by the time I got back they killed Despot. And they already sent a scout to check Byakko island for Zippy. So I ran down to Genbu island to scan but a ls mate saw Zippy and we kill him and called it a night.

Wednesday was suppose to be Kirin, but with only 17 people we decided to pop minis instead. We popped 2 Seriyu first, and then killed BB for a complete Suzaku set then killed Suzaku. I tanked Suzaku with Khajit and it was fun. I'm working on a magic defense setup and I wanted to try it out but it needs more testing. We saved the Byakko set for later because it got late and because we heard TheFlock was at Byakko popping 5 of them.

Today was Assault and Sky (Kirin or farming). But I got a call from my brother asking if I wanted to come over and watch my niece so I said yes. I did Assault before going because I didn't want to keep the static held up. We did 3 missions of Sergeant before I left for my brother's house. The missions we did were: Stop the Bloodshed, Imperial Treasure Retrieval, and Supplies Recovery. The mission Stop the Bloodshed was just killing 35 chigoes in 30mins. It turned out harder though then we thought because 4 people in our party died, but we still won with a few mins left. Imperial Treasure Retrieval was just like a game of tag, or capture the flag with jewels. Which ever side, us or the enemy, recovers the most jewels wins. And finally Supplies Recovery was just killing imps for supplies they drop, but the trick is we have to recover more supplies then the immortals who are also killing imps. Overall it good day with 3 wins in Assault, and if all goes well on Monday we will be able to do SM promotion quest.

Sunday is Dyanmis so until then I'll be taking a break, maybe pop on to farm some. Anyways later till next post.

No comments: