Friday, June 29, 2007

Questing and Merits

Thursday, I mostly did quests since a lot of people were seeking for merit parties. I did Bastok quests, and I think I said this before on another post but like Sandy I did most of the quests in Bastok. All that's left are the quests that you need parties for, or requires lots of travel time. I also did Aht Urhgan quests, like the new quest where you find out more about the background on the serpent generals. I'll add pictures of quests later.

Bastok quests, mostly a love story.

Ode to the Serpents quest.

This part is about Najelith the Galeserpent General.

This part is about Zazarg the Stonserpent General.

This morning I got a nice merit party. Looked like a nice setup with 2wars, nin, brd, cor, rdm. I got a total of 3 merits. Was fun to do some meriting again. Warriors still out dmg me! Probably need to look at my gear setup, I'm still missing some TP gear for it. I'll add pictures for merit party later too. I'll edit this if I get another merit party later tonight.

3 merits in this party, chain ended at #116 which I did not get >.>

I got a night merit party and it was pretty good. Was surprised because there were a lot of people seeking and was about to quit for the night when I got a /tell from a THF asking for a party. I'm not picky about parties just as long as I get exp/limit points. Overall it was pretty good. I got a total of 2 merits in the party, so not a bad day with 5 merits total which brings my grand total to 213 merits gained. More to come!

No comments: