Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday Gods

Wednesday morning I did a quick merit party as and got 1merit before the party dispanded. I decided to farm/mine the rest of the time while waiting for sky later on today and the loot I got during that mining run was the best so far. I got about 300-350k in profit from that quick mining run. A few more and I'll be ready for SAM leveling.

Afternoon approached I did Gods with Rawr. We popped Seiryu twice, Genbu once, and Suzaku twice with 17-18 people. Its been awhile since I did Gods with only 1 alliance. Their game plan was similar to how CK ran it. And it went pretty smoothly overall, using winds helped us a lot, but their game play also helped. They all had fun and were good killing the guys quickly.

I was a NIN during those runs, and I mostly just meleed the first three runs because the PLDs tanked Seiryu and Genbu. However, Suzaku was tanked by NINs. The first pop was a bit hairy. The BLMs didn't have a stun order to stop the ag's, and I was catch off guard from the start since I rarely tanked when I was in CK. But what killed me and a few others was his 2hr and spamming FiregaIII x5... Stun gunner died so it turned bad, but they didn't panic and they rode it out. They second pop Jussy and I tanked it better, however, around 30% I crashed and had to restart my computer. But I did not need to worry because they had it done by the time I got back. They drops were nice and congratulations to those who go something.

Tomorrow is Byakko x3 or x4, and they say next week is Kirin. I also have Assault tomorrow so it will be a busy day.

I also got a night merit party for 1merit before they disbanded, it was getting late anyways. Pictures later.

No comments: