Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Monday Assault Repeat and Tuesday Sky Farming

Monday was Assault night with Galaika's group. I joined them last week to catch up on Assault points for some items I like to get and also to rank up a bit. The group is pretty spread out rank wise, but we are close to LC missions. I think only Galaika needs a few more points before LC promotion quest. I'm like 10 points away to Sergeant promotion quest, but I still have to wait for the others to rank up faster. Anyways, we did 3 runs of Assault on Monday, 1 was Saving Private Ryaaf for the first time for some and the other 2 were for points on Troll Fugitives.

Today was Sky farming with Rawr, I'm trying out with them for a more casual end gaming in Sky since my schedule keeps changing. We popped Ulli fours times, popped Olla once and BB once. I believe Wednesday and Thursday we kill minis. I like to try for D.head, but since I just joined I'll wait until the next run with minis. I'll build points for the lot until then. The other items I like to try for are N.body and W.Legs, but they require more points so I'll have to wait.

Waiting for repop on ??? for Ulli.

Four autumnstones.

I've been farming more to save up on money for items I need for NIN and RNG. Also for gear for SAM which I'll be leveling soon. I've been fishing more too, its been fun but after awhile you get tired. I've been fishing to music to try and make it more entertaining... I'll post up pictures later.

1 comment:

peterjez said...

I like to chat with friends online, read news feeds, or play nintendo DS in between casts. Hey don't forget to sell me all aluminum or adaman ore you find :)