Saturday, July 28, 2007

Meriting

Just an update on all the merits I've been getting the past week. Also the parties I've been in, a few had people with relic weapons. First, Winslet, Japanese player with a Maat cap and Spharai. That's the hand-to-hand relic weapon that does Final Heaven WS. It looks cool but yeah most of the dmg is even or a bit lower to Asuran Fists. In the party I got 2 merits finishing up 9 merits for my 4th STR upgrade.

Wednesday after sky I merited for 1 and a half merits, the party was nice just too many people partying where we were so it only lasted a hour. Friday however was a decent party I gained 3 merits but I died like 4 times. I would have gotten 4 merits if I didn't die 4 times, but hey I'm helping out THFs get merits.

Today I got an invite from Dynamis, he is a cool guy and his parties are usually good. In this party I got to play with a friend Wak from CK. He was on his COR and I just love BRD and COR in the same party. My swing speed is like crazy... I love it. In the party also was Goldie a Japanese player with the Relic Scythe, Apocalypse, and it does Catastrophe WS. It didn't look special, but I partied with Goldie before and the player is good and well a equipped. We got 4 merits out of it and it could have been more but its the weekend so only 4. I need one more for my 5th and final STR upgrade. Picture coming.

No comments: