Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update, Holiday Season Coming

With the new expansion released and the Holiday season here playtime on some of my events have been canceled. As you all know last week was Thanksgiving week so I didn't play much, or rather not many of my events happened because of cancellation. Like Assault, my Assault static hasn't done much the last few weeks because Myrrh was in the hospital sick and Galaika's busy real life schedule. Also with the expansion here its the new thing crazy all over again. It always happens when a new expansion is released. People are crazed and rush into the expansion to see what its all about. But its expected because new things are always fun to experience, and also its a fast way to earn gil. This is seen on ffxiah.com where prices for items have gone up and new items from the expansion are up on the AH for crazy amounts of gil. This is also expected though since people want the new things quickly, and they will pay insane amounts of money just to have it.

Anyways, with the expansion having been released for a week, I'm slowly getting back into my usual playtime. However, expect another slow down as Christmas and New Years approach. With that, this week has been like this so far.

Monday was suppose to be Assault, but Myrrh wasn't online, Skaw was busy with the new content, and Galaika was downloading the update. So Baja called it for the night and Assault was canceled. Hopefully we will hit Nyzul soon, but we need to finish FL missions for Nyo and Galaika first.

Tuesday was Sky farming and we got SC and a few water. I heard everything was killed before our farming session even started so I decided to skip the rest of the night and farm for some web before logging for the day.

Wednesday was Kirin and it took awhile for everyone to gather for it as usually. However when it did start it was the usual for us, a nice smooth run finishing around 45mins and the drops were N.body for Dar, Osode for Starks, and S.cloth for the bank.

Today was Sky/Sea farming for Rawr, but before that I was doing Assault first. We started 1 hour late because we were waiting for Myrrh and when he finally got there we did the Khimera FL mission for the first tag. It was going pretty well, until we hit 25% and it started to spam his special move. In the end we wiped, but still I believe we could have won if we were abit more careful. The second tag was a past mission someone needed, but we failed and so we tried again for a third tag and got it done. I hope the next Assault run is Nyzul Isle, but it will probably be FL missions for Galaika and Nyo.

After Assault I went up to Sky, and from what I heard over ls chat we got Despot before I got there. When I got to Sky the others were heading to SC and I joined to help. However I believe we missed SC because from what Miya saw the other two LS in the zone were gone when we got there so they must have killed SC. Still we got Despot and now have 3 sets of each mini. Tomorrow is Dynamis, but I can't go because I have to baby sit my baby niece. Saturday I'll be off the game because of my niece's 1st Birthday Party! Sunday is Limbus and I'll try to remember to wake up on time for it.

No comments: