Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sunday Solo Limbus, Monday Assault, Tuesday Sky Farming

Sunday I did Limbus solo because I had do drop off my parents in the morning, making me miss Dream's run. So when I got back home I did Temenos North and got the 1st Floor done with 10 mins left. That's the fastest I did the floor so far, but it was pretty easy since neither Goblin did much DA or WS moves. Unfortunately I didn't get a NIN material again, but I did get a MNK material.

Monday was Assault and we did 2 past missions for Myrrh and 1 tag for Nyzul Isle. No boots dropped on Nyzul again, but we did win the 2 missions for Myrrh. Thursday I believe we will try to finish off the FL missions for Nyo and Galaika.

Tonight was Sky farming, but like last Tuesday most of the NMs died before our farm session started. Still we were able to collect a few ToDs on a few NMs, and until the windows opened we popped BB and Olla. After popping BB and Olla, the first window that reopened was MG and we killed her. Farming was over once we killed MG, but a few of us stayed over since we had Faust's ToD. So once 40 mins into Faust's window he popped and we killed him in a textbook fashion. To wrap up the night we check Zippy and he was up too and killed him as well. Not a bad night for overtime farming. Tomorrow is Sky farming for Sky only people, and Sea popping for the Sky/Sea people.

No comments: