Sunday, November 11, 2007

Assault on Thursday, Dynamis Bastok Friday, Limbus Sunday

Thursday was Assault again, but Galaika couldn't join us so Baja asked anyone in his LS if they wanted to come and do Nyzul Isle for boots. Unfortunately nothing dropped for us again, and we did 3 tags worth of it. I really do hope we get better drops next time so we can try to do other floors for those item pieces.

Friday was Dynamis at Bastok. I was confused a little since it was suppose to be Sandy but I guess we switched with Limitless since they were the first to post for Bastok. Anyways we did Bastok and cleared it pretty easily. Again we got some new recruits and hopefully they will stay for awhile. We still need more BLMs though but that's normal in Dynamis. Its hard finding BLMs that are not in a Dynamis LS already, or finding BLMs willing to do Dynamis since that job class dies probably the most in Dynamis.

Today in the morning was Limbus again with Dreams and still no NIN material for me. I'm only running with them one day a week so its expected, so I guess the only solution is to solo Limbus for NIN items on Wednesday or skip Sky on Wednesday and do Limbus with Dreams. But if I do skip Wednesday it will probably be after I get a N.body and D.head. Tomorrow is Assault again, but no idea if its FL missions for Galaika and Nyo or Nyzul Isle.

No comments: