Saturday, November 24, 2007

Week Off and Hope Everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving

I basically I got this week off because of the Thanksgiving holiday. However, I did do some things ingame this week. Tuesday was Sky farming but we only got SC and everthing else was dead so farming was cut short. Wednesday I took off because of shopping, I was trying to pick out a gift for my baby niece. Later that night though I tried to solo Temenos North, but ran out of time with the last trigger mob at 25%. But since that was my second time doing a solo run I learned a few things and I'm going to adjust. Next run I'll get it done hopefully and get a NIN material item. Thursday was Thanksgiving so I took that off, and Friday was suppose to be Dynamis, but was cancelled so I farmed all day for money. Next week should be back to my usual schedule online, so until then later all.

No comments: