Saturday, November 17, 2007

Old Assault Missions, Sea popping and Dynamis Jeuno

Thursday was Assault again, but we only did old runs so it was kinda boring. We did the fishing mission again for Nyo and won both. We tried the Divisor Ring mission, but with only 3 we lost. I hope we can do some Nyzul Isle soon again.

After Assault, which was quicker than usual, I went to Sea for popping while some other Rawr members went to Sky for farming. I'm not sure what the Sky people were able to get, but we at Sea did Fortitude x2 and also a Ix'Aern Monk. Celv's toon was able to get a Fortitude Torque, but was personally not here because he was at the Fan Fest. All in all though it was fun to do Sea again.

Currently my interest in FFXI are: Assault Nyzul Isle, Limbus, and Dynamis. I would like to do Salvage but I would need to quit my static and find a group to do it with. But right now I don't have funds to buy the material to upgrade the gear in Salvage, so its Nyzul Isle as my first propriety. I also plan to level PLD again as soon as possible, so I've been farming more for PLD gear.

Yesterday was Dynamis Jeuno and White, Hyre, and Dou were at the Fan Fest so others had to setup pts and organize stuff. However the run was smooth, except for the end were some RDMs were dead or asleep and we wiped cause one summon was awake and 2hr'd. This happened during the pull at AH, but we could have killed the entire pull, it was just bad luck for us. Still it was productive night with lots of coins for Zel, and 3 AF2 dropping (RDM, WAR, SAM). Next Friday is our first trip to Northlands, hope it goes well.

No comments: