Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Assault Farming, Sky Farming, Kirin x2

Monday was Assault and we only had 4 people with Myrrh and Galaika still gone. So for 4 tags we did farming for points. Nothing special, just did some easy past missions for quick points. Hopefully Myrrh and Galaika will be back on Thursday so we can do some Nyzul Isle or FL missions. Something harder than those kiddy missions.

Tuesday was Sky farming and it turned out better than last Tuesday. We got Despot first right when farming started, then we got MG and Faust. We also popped my Diorite and spent the rest of the night farming for more Diorite since SC and Zippy were killed.

Today was Kirin x2 and I was finally up for N.body! Kirins these days are easy now with all the new members we have. Usually we get 25-30 people now, when I joined it was 18-24 with a few people dual boxing. Anyways the Kirins dropped easily and I got my N.body! Gid also got a N.body on the second Kirin and Blue Osode. Thursday is Assault and Sea, and I'm hoping we do Nzyul because I like some boots!

No comments: