Monday, March 31, 2008

Week with a Jedi, Trouble Incoming

Monday was gil day again, farming and what not.

Tuesday farmed a bit in Sky, got a Diorite and Faust that night. I'm not sure if we got anything else but it was an average night for farming.

Wednesday Limbus first and we did a split run. Then it was Kirin x2 and drops went back to normal. First Kirin dropped D.body and second was N.body. We have one more set of Kirin, but we do have lots of mini sets build up to build up on our Kirin sets.

Thursday was suppose to be Assault, but Myrrh and Skaw didn't show. Needless to say it was disappointing but not unexpected. So I farmed Sky instead and we got Despot, Faust, and Diorite x2.

Friday was KS 99 and we did 11 orbs. No one got a juggy or belt but they did earn some money. I was happy with the bread I was able to get. I'm 1/3 on Black Belt and hope to get the other 2 soon.

Saturday was Dynamis - Beaucedine and we got a few AF but it was an average run. After that it was Salvage and we did SilverSeaRem Boss and I got to MNK and Reya WHM. Unfortunately we wiped to the Boss with it at 2% and it was such a good run until the end. But things like this happen and the only options to you is to move on and learn from it, or let it get to you and affect your game next run. I usually just move on and learn from my mistakes, and god knows how many mistakes I made in game and in real life.

Sunday was a bombshell for the LS from Bj. I didn't know the news until early Monday morning. I'll elaborate more later, but I hope for the best. However, I'll just leave the end of this post with this, "all things come to an end, but always remember the good times."

No comments: