Monday, March 10, 2008

Stuff for the Week!

Lazy with updating and getting pictures on, but here now since there is an maintenance with all server and I got nothing else to do so here it is.

Starting from the weekend of March 1 and 2, Saturday was Dynamis at Xarcabard with Perseverance. They did DL and killed it again, after that it was more farming and I forgot what AF dropped but it like was 4 AF. After that it was Salvage, but I forgot all about it and missed it. At night I tried to get a party for my PLD but got into a really bad party so I just got a few thousand exp points and left.

Sunday was Limbus and we did Omega. It was a better run with us farming until the last minute. However we did loss a drop because Celv's inv was full... To say the least it was depressing. After that it was Salvage and we just farmed and got 2 drops.

Monday is usually my farming day, I usually try to get 300k+ on that day and I did which made my day.

Tuesday was Dynamis at Jeuno with Perseverance again. We had 20 at start so it was a little rough at first, but it picked up as more people showed. They got several AF, but I didn't lot anything. After that I seeked on PLD and got 67 and half way to 68 from a nice party.

Wednesday was Limbus and we did a dual run in Apollyon and Temenos. I was in the Apollyon team and unfortunately no NIN again. But we did win the zone with 6 people and got enough coins now for that earring I want for my WHM. After Limbus was Byakko x5 and I went NIN/DRK to try it out. It was fun, but it takes some getting used to with the casting time on bind and sleep. Still it was a nice new experience for me.

Thursday was Assault and I could only do 2 tags because I wanted to get to Seriyu x3 early since I was up for D.head. Those 2 tags though gave us 2 drops of Nyzul pants, forgot which ones but congratulations to Nyo and Baja for getting them. After Assault it was Sky and we did Seriyu x3 and Suzuy x1 since people got Faust before minis that day. On that day I was lucky enough to get d.head and w.hands! I pretty much got what I want from minis now. But with my PLD coming up I may want m.head and maybe m.hands. From Kirin I still like a w.legs.

Friday I leveled PLD and got to 70 on it. I was very lucky and got a nice JP party out of it. I couldn't understand them but I guess they were surprised that a NA PLD can be pretty good. I was happy with some of the comments and /em they gave me which I could tell was friendly. From that 3 hour party I got 50k which was nice and pushed me to my goal of getting 70 on PLD by the end of that week.

Saturday was Dynamis Xarcabard again and it was a nice day for RDM with two hats dropping. We didn't have enough for DL so we farmed and on that day we got their usually with 2 DRG, 1 RNG, and 1 THF. Add the 2 RDM and they got 7 AF that day which was a good day. After that it was Salvage farming and I played MNK. It was the first time and it was a nice change of pace.

Sunday was Limbus and we did Temenos x2 and won both zones again. I hope we do Apollyon on Wednesday and get a NIN item to drop. After that I farmed a bit before Salvage and we attempt the Boss. Unfortunately it was a bad day, teamwork was out the window and you could feel the depressed mood with 12 mins left and we didn't even enter into the Boss floor. We did get 5 drops, but still depressed with us either can't beat a Boss or reach the Boss floor. I do believe we will win one, its just the question of getting a full roster of people with the right jobs to do it with. I mean some people have poor attendance and they can still lot stuff. 7-9 people come regularly, but we are missing 1 or 2 right jobs needed for Boss fights.

No comments: