Monday, April 07, 2008

Another Week with a Jedi?

Nothing much happened last week, and also the trouble that was coming as mentioned last post seems to have subsided for now. Anyways on to last week's happens.

Monday more farming! I'm approaching 3 million now and so close to my goal of 3.5 to buy a hauby +1. After 2months or so of farming and a few orbs I'm almost there and can't wait to see the fruit of my labor. I also helped out a few ls mates on Xol for the kotes but no drop. Also Tiamat popped right after we killed Xol and it was a back and forward claim war with WGC, Int, and us claiming it at least 2 times each before WGC got it. We still gathered though and watch as with WGC anything can happen. At around 20% trouble seemed to hit them as they were losing tanks fast and around 16% half of their alliance wiped and they lost claim. We grabbed and finished it off.

Tuesday I merited a bit with ls mates for 2 merits before Dynamis Windy. I felt bad for Willya cause he died like 2 or 3 times during the party and like 8 times during Dynamis... Dynamis Windy went pretty well, lots of AF which I don't remember but it was like 10+. After Dynamis I farmed a bit more before going to bed.

Wednesday was a split run for Limbus and we did Apollyon and Temenos. I got to be on the Apollyon team and we did the Kings zone. It was fun since it was my first time in that zone but no NIN material dropped this time. Temenos team unfortunately wiped, but we all got 4 coins out of the run. After that was Kirin and which was the last set for now and only got a D.body dropped out of him.

Thursday was Einherjar and we had a nice turn out with 33 people for our first run. It was easier than I thought but we did have 33 people and we just started out. We got dark elements and the manticore as our boss, junk drops.

Friday was KS99 again, but it was a low turn out at the beginning and so we started late. I think we had 12 people with orbs but only got 8 or 9 got to pop their orbs. I was lucky enough to be the last one to pop an orb and I got ok drops. Still no belt or juggy.

Saturday was Xarcabard and we farmed the place. After I did Salvage but we were low on people so it was only farming. We got a couple of drops but they went free lot.

Sunday was Limbus Omega and it went pretty good. I still need work since I got mdk killed and both whms killed toward the end. We tried to farm him until the last minute but we had to kill since the two whms were weakened. We got Homam legs and feet so congratulations to Khajit and Veralynn. After that I did SilverSeaRem Boss again and it seemed to go well at first, but at 50% I died and stuff went downhill from there. It was my first time being main tank so I was making so many mistakes that now as I look back at the log see how poor my performance was. Hopefully I'll get it down now I know what I did wrong, and I see what needs to be done now to increase my survivability. Until next week.

No comments: