Monday, March 24, 2008

Full Recruit

I was lucky enough to become full recruit last Thursday with Perseverance. Its been fun with them since trying out a few weeks ago. I hope for more fun and getting to know the members more. Doing HNMs though I do expect drama with other LSs since its getting competitive with the LSs that transferred from other servers to here which pretty much disturbed the order of things on the server's HNM scene. Anyhoo on to last week.

Monday was the same as always, gil farming for me to meet some of my equipment upgrade goals. But that was hard on that day since there was an emergency maintenance again, and didn't get as much gil I usually do on Mondays.

Tuesday I farmed a bit more in the morning since I didn't get my weekly quota I usually finish on Monday. After that it was Dynamis Xarcabard and it was kinda rough but we did get another RDM hat.

Wednesday was a Limbus split run Temenos and Apollyon, both runs were successful and we got 4 coins each with us closer to a Omega and Ultima set. After Limbus it was suppose to be Kirin, but we were low on numbers so we did farming instead. I only stayed for an 1 hour or so since I got a surprise visit from my baby niece again.

Thursday was Nyzul and we did floor advancement to floor 60. Next week we hope to do the bosses, but that will be the first we attempt the ToAU HNM versions in Nyzul. After that I decided not to head up in Sky since I was extremely late. We did all 5 tags in assault so I just logged after that.

Friday it was a free day in Perseverance with it being Good Friday. I did do a Salvage run with my group for Dental's u.boots but no luck on drop.

Saturday morning was Dynamis Beaucedine and we got 4 AF (whm, nin, rng, brd), a 100 coin, 2 Attestation for Tofu, and the win that someone needed. That run was fun and productive so it was a good starter for the day. After that we tried for Dental's boots again in Salvage but it wasn't as good as yesterday's run as we wiped to the frog. I have to admit it was depressing and brought a bad note to the day, but I can't blame anyone one person as I made mistakes too. Overall the team effort could have been better as we did kill it yesterday. Anyways, its behind us and we learned from it.

Sunday I missed Limbus Omega because of the Easter egg hunt I had to help out with as my sister flaked out on her duties. So I spend some of the morning and most of the noon making and decorating eggs. I also helped out my niece on the hunt, but lost the grand prize as another kid got 2 more eggs then her. Still she is only 1, and next year we will win it! After the hunt I was free and did Salvage with the group. We did farming in the same zone but focused on getting as many NMs as we could. I ended up with u.legs on free lot, but I wanted the u.head from the first floor NM on Silver Sea Rem., but it didn't drop. The run was nice though as we did 3 NM on 3 floors with 2 drops. It could have been 4 NM but we wiped on floor 2 so we lost 10-13 mins.

No comments: