Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy Week

Monday was Dynamis-Windy with Limitless, the run was much better than last Friday. For this night I played WHM and it was pretty busy, fun too but busy as well. After the win we farmed a bit and I was lucky enough to get the RNG AF2 on free lot. After Dynamis I farmed a bit and than logged for the night.

Tuesday was Sky farming and at the start we were able to get Despot, but that was all we got for that night as we just missed Faust and MG never popped. For the rest of farming we tried for Diorite since we needed 2 or 3 of them, but that didn't drop. After farming I leveled PLD for a bit, but the party was slow and wasn't very good so I just logged after a few thousand exp points.

Wednesday I had to skip Limbus in the afternoon because I had to pick up my baby niece, but after that though I was about to attend Rawr's event for Sky/Sea farming. Sky crew tried for Diorite, while we at Sea tried to pop some Ix'Aern. We were able to get Ix'Aern DRK to pop and MNK too. I had to afk during MNK pop because I had company over my house, but I believe Tenk got the cape from MNK so congratulations to him.

Thursday was a busy day. I camped White Coney real early in the morning from 11pm to 3am PST or whenever the window was for full moon on last Thursday. Anyways, I went 0/11 on that damn bunny when full moon's phase was over. After that I logged and tried to sleep off my disappointment. In the afternoon I did a few tags with my old Assault static. We did Nyzul floor advancement to 40 floor on the 1st tag and it was easy. On the 2nd and 3rd tag we tried the 40 floor and got to the boss on both times. We got Askar Dirs to drop on the 2nd tag which Nyo got and the 3rd tag nothing dropped. It was fun to do Nyzul again, and I hope to do more. After that it was Sky/Sea, but surprisingly only a few people showed online. Only 3 or 4 members were at Sky so it was canceled and everyone was moved to Sea. Unfortunately Jailer of Temperance was our target and I never see it when I attend Sea to try and pop it. And the same happened that night with it not popping that night. We basically just farmed for chips and merited that night. After Sea was Assault, but I only did 2 tags of SP for a new member to catch up with the rest of the group. Once that was over I logged for the night.

Friday was Sea, JoL with Perseverance. I recently applied for them last week and to my surprise they replied. I'm currently doing tryouts and hopefully I do well. I suspect my upcoming weeks will be busy and there will be hard choices for me to make if tryouts go well. However until then, I'll be continuing to do what I do, play the game.

No comments: