Saturday, February 02, 2008

Weekly New Update

I feel like a reporter now recapping my week's stuff, anyhow on to the news!

Starting with Monday Jan. 28 which was nothing but farming lots and lots of gil for equipment I still need for jobs I have like WHM and NIN. PLD gear I also need to work on but its mostly cheap.

Tuesday was Sky farming again but before that we did DM for people who needed it or who wanted to redo earring. After DM was farming, but BoL popped not only Despot, but SC and Zippy so would night with farming was unproductive. I'm trying to work for that D.head I still like to have for my MNK and NIN, but it isn't easy. DM was fun though, would have made it an unbelievable night with some NMs under our belt but can't have it all I guess. After Sky I did the new quest for the Serpent Generals storyline, which I like personally. After I farmed a little and logged for the night.

Wednesday was Limbus in two zones Temenos C and Apollyon SE, I was in the Apollyon group and no NIN material dropped. I hope soon so I can get it upgraded for my first NIN AF2 upgrade. After Limbus was Kirin x1, was to be Kirin x2 but another LS was there. However, they were nice enough to help with minis and its nice to accept every now and a than. Was a good night overall with a W.Legs finally dropping for Apu. Gali is next in line and after it's Aal turn.

Thursday was Sky/Sea but neither groups had any luck popping/farming so it was unproductive night. Hopefully next week will be better.

Friday was Dynamis-Xarcabard, the Dynamis LS I was with merged with Limitless so I'll be doing Dynamis with them again. The AF2 that dropped was BRD(Auto-drop to Dar), WHM (Begen), and BST. Three 100coin also dropped going to Courtney and Dou, with the third 100coin going to the next Friday winner. I'm planning to do Monday with Limitless too if I'm permitted, but if not it will be farming for gil again.

No comments: