Sunday, February 17, 2008

Koga Chainmail and Salvage

Friday was Dynamis Beaucedine with Limitless and again lots of people showed. Not the 60+ we had last Friday, but 50+ people. It turned out to be a good night for people wanting AF2 drops with 6 of them dropping: 2 NIN, 1 PLD, 1 RDM, 1 DRG, and 1 WHM. I was fortunate enough to get one of the two NIN AF2 and it was what made my night. Begen also got WHM and Starks PLD so congratulations to them too!

Saturday was to be Salvage, however my baby niece was coming over last minute so I couldn't make it. Didn't do much but after she left I seeked on PLD and got almost 2 levels out of the party I got.

Sunday was Limbus Omega in the morning, it was a messy run but I made the first mistake of getting Omega too close to mages. That threw off the BLMs timing on stun order and 2 of the 3 NIN kiters went down, me being one of them. We were able to recover however but had to kill him off right away as time was running out. We got Legs, Body, and Hands thought so congratulations to the winners. After Limbus was Salvage in the late afternoon at Silver Sea. This night we got 4 drops and I got one on free lot Marduk's Dastanas the level 15 piece. Kea got the Morrigan's Robe level 15 piece, Tears got Ares's Cuirass level 15 piece, and Alv got the Ares's Mask level 15 piece. Congratulations to us! After Salvage was Assault and we did 3 tags of SP rank Assault. Tomorrow is free, probably farm for gil or play my wii or 360.

No comments: