Thursday, February 14, 2008

Half Week

Since today is Valentine's Day, Rawr and my Assault static decided to take the day off. So I decided I may as well do a quick update has I have free time on my has as Valentine's Day is just a reminder to me I'm single... Anyways on with the half week.

Monday was the start of Dynamis with Limitless on Mondays. It was Dynamis Xarcabard and I must say it was a bit messy. I guess its because of all the new members they have recently recruited. And all the job shuffling that they usually do at the beginning to balance parties out, that's what threw some people off on their game. But they will bounce back, its not hard to see what went wrong and learn from it. However, we did get 3 AF drops and a 100 coin. Still, overall the run was a bit messy. On a good note I got my first Xarcabard drop on free lot, WHM mitts.

Tuesday was Sky farming and it was not bad as we were able to get Despot at the beginning of farming. We then did water until Faust pops near the end of farming. I left a little early but I heard we got Faust at the end of farming.

Wednesday was suppose to be Limbus with BK but my network went down for 40mins so I missed it. I almost missed farming but lucky my network went back up. Anyways after Limbus it was Sky farming again since Aal had his power down. Farming was good again as we got MG, Despot, and SC. We also got a Diorite while waiting for Faust, but it didn't pop so we ended the farming.

Today like I said is Valentine's Day, so Happy Valentine's Day! Next week if I know Aal, we will probably do minis since we have at least 2 sets of each mini. If we get a Diorite on Tuesday while popping items we could have 4 Kirin sets ready once we kill all minis. Tomorrow is Dynamis and the weekend is Salvage. Until then I'll try to get pictures up.

No comments: