Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ups and Downs

Past two days had its ups and downs. Yesterday, we did not get to run Dynamis because of low attendence and Ulli didn't pop for us when a team went up to camp it. Today we did not get to kill Kirin, but we did kill Byakko to get another Kirin set and also guess what it droped. My Byakko's haidate and N.hands that Nomar got! Yep, FINALLY got my Byakko haidate. Also the officers decided to farm the rest of the night. And we got Faust, Ulli AGAIN, MG and SC!!! Nice night, even though it had ups and downs. Saturday I'm not sure what is going on, Kirin x2 or farming. Well either is fine.

Next on my lotting list is a D.head, N.hand, N.feet, or E.feet. I may decide to lot on Seiryu's Kote or Sword, but I'm not entirely sure. More news to come later.

No comments: