Monday, September 25, 2006

Doh, Forgot to Update.

Well, I forgot to do some updating, so I'll just sum up what happen from 19th to now. Wed I did a little meriting, then a break before Dynamis. We did Dynamis-Windy I think and we didnt get the win because we wiped. Thursday we canceled Kirin, and did some farming for mini pop items. We got Faust, Zippy, and MG; after that we Killed 3 minis. I however was stuck on camping Ulli with some other LS mates while the rest killed the minis. Ulli didnt pop until like 10 hours when I first arrived in sky, and we missed it because we left. Saturday we skipped Farming and tried to kill Hydra. Wiped three times with it 30% or less, the third time it was like 8% or something. Sun, was Dynamis-Qufim, it was short and we wiped to the boss. After that i merited again.

Drops we got during the week: Wed during dynamis was 2 whm AF, 1 war AF. Thursday was 2 A.legs, G.Head, D.cloth. Sun during dynamis was -AF Brd, Rdm Belt.

Today I merited more, and now I have a total of 141 merits. I'm again depressed we still haven't claimed Ulli. I would say its been a good 2 months since we got one. I'm still waiting on my B.haidate, and if I'm lucky I will final get them.

No comments: