Saturday, September 30, 2006

Merits on Friday and KS99 on Saturday


Picuters! Finally took some. This was on Friday from a CK merit party with Kenjiro, Rsoul, Eulore, Wak, and Gunblade. In the morning though we did a merit/exp party in sky with Wyle and someone outside of the shell. In the picture I was on Monk, in sky though I was a Ninja. But by the end of the day I got 5 merits so it was a good meriting day.

This is a picture of me with Ana's Osode... don't tell him...

On Saturday we did sky farming, we got Ulli and Faust... however we wiped to Byakko... which I was pretty pissed off about. I wish we didn't fight Byakko because its hard camping Ulli these days and getting claim. After the wipe I was pretty mad and depressed. However we had a KS99 later that night, and this is a picture of it. We did Horns of War a KS99 with a Behemoth type monster. We only had time for 2 runs. The first we run we ran out of time with it around 30%. But we figured out what we did wrong and on the second run we won and guess what Rigelus got! YEP his final black belt item, Behemoth Tongue.

Anyways, I should work on my 2 papers that are due on Tue and Wed, and which I have not even started with yet... But tomorrow is Dynamis and CoP so maybe later...

No comments: