Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Merits

Got more merits today, and again I forgot to get pictures because my night party was nice. First chain we got to chain#92 but the brd died so it stop. Been awhile since I got a party that went that long on a chain. Next time I'll try to remember to turn on fraps so I can put up some pictures to go with my posts. Anyways, I got 4 merits today, 1 during the morning and 3 later at night. I spent all 4 into getting my 4th upgrade into HP. The next 10 merit points will finish off my monk by caping the new abilites.

Tomorrow is Dynamis after that I can lot in Northlands, trying to main Ninja in Northlands so I can equip my Ninja better. Also Thursday is Kirin, hopefully we will finally get Pau's his Osode cause Kirin has been screwing us in drops the last 7 fights with him. Saturday we REALLY need Ulli from sky farming, getting MG wouldn't hurt either since both will give us a full pop set for minis and another Kirin set. More news to come.

No comments: