Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ullikummi

WE FINALLY GOT ULLIKUMMI!

Today I didn't think would be a good day because I couldn't get a party, and my CoP static couldn't do a run today again. But when I got back to whitegate I got to do some assault, used all my tags for the day. Then Enz logged on and wanted to camp Ulli so he made a party and off we went. Ulli wasn't camped very hard only gil sellers. It started off well because Enz had 10 stopwatches to keep track of pops and his leadership was nice. 2 hours into camping we get reinforcement as Pauge and Nomar came, 30 minutes later Ullikummi POPS, Nomar claims and POW! We got a Baykko set! Finally after a month or so of no Ullikummi we get a claim and drop. Hopefully Saturday we get another Ullikummi.

Special thanks to Enz, Wyle, Chan, Rece, Briddy, Dejavu, Nomar and Pauge.

No comments: