Monday, July 07, 2008

June

Well, I'm pretty much lazy now as I'm not wanting to update as much anymore. My account being hacked is one reason for it, and the other reason is me playing new games on my 360 that threw me off updating. Anyways for people who still read this out of boredom, this post is what I did during the first half week of June before I was hacked and the last week of June when I got back.

Starting off June 1, we did Sea JoF, JoF, and a few Ix'Arens during the afternoon. At night it was a Salvage run with my group.

June 2, it was Khim and we got claim, however nothing dropped.

June 3, was camping Fafnir and we got claim this time. Only a.feet, bread, and something else; I was hoping for a n.head but oh well. Later it was Dynamis Valkurm and we got stuff but it was so long ago I forgot.

June 4 was camping Fafnir again but we didn't get claim one this one. Later in the afternoon was just one run of Nyzul and at night a Salvage run. That ends the first half week I was able to play before I was hacked.

June 25 I got all my stuff back and was able to play again. I mostly spent time doing Maws and missions for the new expansion so I could help with Ixion better. At night it was Salvage again.

June 26 was more missions and finishing up of Maws. In the afternoon was Einherjar tier 3, however we lost this one but it was good to play again.

June 27 was me doing campaign for points and ranking, and later it was Nyzul runs and we just did advancement.

June 28 was Dynamis Xarcabard and we got a few AFs. Later it was Salvage and the group got alot better since I was gone. We are winning Boss more, all is left is if we can use the run more efficiently (ie doing NMs and Boss in a run).

June 29 and June 30 was more missions and quests. I was just trying to catch up on stuff since I haven't touched the expansion since it was released. On June 30 though we did get Ixion and got full drops I believe.

Next update I'll try to catch up on stuff so far this month.

No comments: