Monday, July 14, 2008

First Week of July

First week of July I didn't do much since it week the week of my birthday. I spent most of the week with friends I haven't seen trying to catch up and taking me out since some couldn't make my birthday. Anyways on to what little I did during this week.

Tuesday was Dynamis - Buburimu and we got several accessories and AF -1s. It was a good run, one of the better dreamland runs. After Dynamis it was Ixion since it was still up.

Wednesday I think I didn't log in, was joying time in the real world.

Thursday I was busy with baby sitting my baby niece so I missed Einherjar.

Friday was 4th of July party so I was eating BBQ and drinking.

Saturday was my birthday party again I was drinking and stuff.

Sunday I was back online and did Sea for torques: Prudence, Hope, and Justice but neither of them dropped torque. After that it was Salvage and it was SS remnant I believe.

No comments: