Monday, April 21, 2008

StUFF!

Yeah, creative title but its what I did last week... stuff.

Starting from last Monday, I did Einherjar a tier one. It was my third time with Einherjar and I think probably the fifth for the LS and it was fun. This time around we got a big fig for the boss with water AoE. We also got 2 waves of mobs this time around too, but we had good numbers so it wasn't much of a problem.

Tuesday was Dynamis - Buburimu and it was my first time there. Third time in a dreamland zone. It was different compared to the original Dynamis zones, but still fun. We did however wipe on a first attempt with the Boss with a crazy Hundred Fists 2hr from him, his AoE move, and a bad pull with mobs killing our mages. It was bad luck and we lost our 2hrs, however, we got lucky with a second attempt and killed him smoothly. After we killed the Boss we farmed and I was lucky enough to get the mnk AF2 -1 gloves. We also got other drops but I don't remember those.

Wednesday was helping with Sky and doing Salvage. I tried to help a bit with Sky on Wednesday, but not long since Salvage was on. However we wiped again to the Boss in Salvage. Its been pretty depressing with all ours wipes to Bosses. Hopefully we will get it down soon.

Thursday was supposed to be Einherjar but the LS did a tier 2 this time so I couldn't join so I was stuck with doing nothing. I heard they got the win though with a m.legs dropping. After that I decided to help out with Sky again, however, I wasn't needed and didn't get to play so I called it a night.

Friday was Bahamut for 1 orb however we wiped to it at 1%. We hit a bit of bad luck with our rdm/drk dieing along with 2 out of the 3 parties in the alliance. It was bad luck, but still our fault for being careless with no one having RR. After that we tried to camp for Nidogg but we didn't get claim.

Saturday was Dynamis - Qufim and it was pretty fun. Except for all the AoE deaths we had to one section of that run it was fun. We only got 2 drops though, a RDM and WHM belt both to Val. After that it was Salvage Boss SSR again and wiped again too... Yeah I was depressed after that and just logged.

Sunday was just Salvage as I didn't want to attend Limbus because I was still depressed with the lost in Salvage on Saturday. This run we did a Boss run too but in a different zone. However we wiped to that one too. Still it was fun for me because it was a different Boss, but still a bit depressing with another loss.

No comments: