Monday, April 14, 2008

Gallery of Pictures!

The pictures used in this post are a bit more photogenic than previous ones because a ls mate Mei wanted some pictures for new banners. I had fun with them, but needed to delete the ones not used because they were taking up space. Now, to my week.

Last Monday like usual started off with farming in the morning. As some may know already I'm close to a Hauby +1 so I've been farming lots lately. After farming, in the afternoon I started to gear up for Einherjar. But when the LS was gathering and setting up parties we got word that Tiamat popped and no one was there. So we rushed over there and got claim. It was smooth from 100% to 10% until 2 tanks died and started to go wild. It took 20 mins or so for us to recover and kill it but worth it as gaiters dropped. After Tiamat we did Einherjar and won again.

Tuesday, I was doing work offline in the morning when I checked the site and saw a post saying Cerb was up. I rushed to log on and found out we got claim so I changed to NIN and helped tank it until others arrived. It took some time for people to get on to help, but we killed it and got some money drops. It was fun tanking but I was a little disappointed I couldn't last longer as I died around 35%. Later that afternoon was Dynamis Beaucedine and it was like usual. We killed fast, farmed, and got some AF out of it.

Wednesday was Limbus at first and we did split run again. I was with the Apollyon team and we did SE zone but no NIN item dropped this time. I did get to finish my MNK AF +1 that I wanted for my solo gear set. After Limbus I did a farming run with my Salvage group and I was lucky enough to get a u.head lvl 35 piece. I'm now 2/3 on u.head just need the lvl 25 piece that drops from the Boss.

Thursday I did some Assault in the afternoon. I wasn't feel good so I just did some work until I saw we got Khim and ahead out to see if I could help. However my help wasn't needed so I just took some photos for a ls mate.

Friday was Ouryu and we did a few orbs worth. I only did the first orb as a Melee and it was pretty fun. It was my first time with a successful run since my last two runs with CK ended up with us losing with no time left. I wanted to play more but with Friday events there are always a lot of people so there was little chance for me to get another turn. I waited to see if I could get into another fight before I had to go to dinner with the family but as the 3rd orb finished and they entered for the 4th I couldn't stay and wish them luck on the rest of the orbs.

Saturday was Tiamat again, I didn't get a chance to tank this one so I helped out with kiting stuff. We were lucky because she popped before Dynamis and we were worried that Tiamat would pop during our Dynamis run. Anyways, we got claim and killed her and got another pair of gaiters. After Tiamat we did Dynamis Xarcabard but I had to go around when we hit the wall of eyes.

Sunday was just farming again as I overslept for Limbus in the morning. I waited for my Salvage group to start as it was the only event I have on Sunday, but it seems there is trouble for my Salvage group. We had to wait 1 hour for another person to show up to get the 6 people needed just to enter into the zone, and when we did enter there was a lack of effort and too much AFKing during the run that the run was just called. But its something I can't say surprises me as the people who created this group no longer come to runs, and the only original officer seems to run with another group now and hasn't shown up for a week. Over the pass couple of months members have not been showing up, leaders not showing up, people AFKing during runs. Salvage is basically a battle against time and we can't win if people don't show up or AFK during a run. Right now the status of the group is under discussion, and if its to stay alive people need to show more dedication and commitment. My worry now is if I can find another group to run with if my current Salvage group does fold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.