Wednesday, June 06, 2007

lolWoW

Ok... so I flaked and I got hooked on WoW. I was wondering how the game play was so I did the 14 days free trial and got hooked. I have a 40 NE Druid and 40 NE Warrior, I was planning to level them more until I heard of the new updates to FFXI and a new expansion coming soon. I then decided to get back on FFXI to catch up on things. But before I can play more I have a to Canada then its playtime. However, there is another problem I got a job so I won't be playing my hardcore hours, but my brother is playing my characters mostly my mules so you may see Jediknight on but it could be my brother.

Anyways a quick update is my RDM is lvl 23 right now got about 3 lvls tonight. I'm going to try for 24 soon before turning in for the night. I also got to see an old friend online in FFXI land Jobe who is a Bigfun ls mate who was sucked into WoW. I also got caught up with a few friends I haven't see in a month when I was WoWing.

So that's all for now, I'll report back in a week after my trip. I'll see you all when I see you.

No comments: