Monday, June 25, 2007

Leveling and Back to Dynamis

I finished leveling RDM at 41, going to stop for now until I decide I want to pick it up again. I also did some leveling on my WHM just got one level to 39. On Sunday I did Dynamis with VanadielsFinest, seemed the best choose with my current schedule as it is. It started off slow with the gathering time with us being short. After awhile though more people start to show and we got ready to enter. I also saw a few people I knew in the LS probably because the time is around the time when they usually do their Dynamis. Dynamis is the same as I remembered it, and it reminded me why I carry reraise pins with me with 4 deaths in Jeuno. Still not the record of 10 deaths I had in Windy.

I'll try to get the pictures up I took from yesterday on soon. Until then.

No comments: