Friday, May 04, 2007

More Questing

I'm finishing up my questing today. I feel like doing some leveling soon so I'm going to stop questing for a bit. But, I did do all the quests I could do solo for Sandy which I'm almost done with all the quests for that nation. I'm also done with all the easy quests for Bastok, and all that's left are those long series quests and quests that require lots of travel time. In Jeuno its the same deal as Bastok, I just have those long series quests left and quests that take travel time. Overall this week of questing was fun.

Like I said I'll be leveling my RDM to 37 and after maybe level SAM to 37. I'll add more pictures later on the quests I did. Some of the quests had an interesting story, mostly the new quests that came out with CoP and ToAU expansion.

1 comment:

Anaeran said...

Hey how'd you end up liking Vanguard? Hope all is well and that you found some FF people to rock with in end game again :D


-Ana