Sunday, May 09, 2010

Slow Week, Fait Lux! | May 2 - 8

Sunday, May 2 was Sea farming, I was late for it and could only help with a little bit of it. However, it wasn't a good day. We had a bad wipe during Fortitude, was bad luck as we had a few aggros and we popped Fortitude with those aggros. Several things went wrong, but you can't help that. Learn from the experience, try to not do the same mistakes.

I was PLD during that time. I need to learn to kite better, I died too quick. Movement speed items would have made it easier, like W.legs but I don't have them. I think I'll do that expansion add on for the legs item for my PLD. 8% movement speed should be good enough for kiting stuff.

Anyways, I'll work on it.

Monday, May 3 was Odin! However something came up and I couldn't attend. Luckily we had lots of people with access so it was a smooth win. Good drops too: e.body, v.breastplate, a.body, a.feet, h.head. Congratulations all!

Tuesday, May 4 was Dynamis Tavnazia, pretty smooth run and decent drops.

Wednesday, May 5 was Sea farming and HNM camping. I couldn't attend though as Wednesday are still bad for me. Later that night though my Chocobo egg hatched, and its a girl!

Thursday, May 6 was Einherjar Tier3, was Chair Boss again and it was a smooth win. Think we are getting better with Chair Boss.

Friday, May 7 was suppose to be Sea farming, however no one was on to run it so we called it off and it turned into a free day.

Saturday, May 8 was Dynamis Sandy. Fun run lots of drops/coins. After it was Salvage finally! After like 2 weeks of no salvage I was going crazy. We did frogs, no 35s but we got a 25 someone wanted.

After Salvage it was Fait Lux! Did 4 runs and drops were 2 Nightfalls, 1 N.mail, 1 neck, 1 cape, 1 grip. I was fortunate enough to get the N.mail. We did wipe the first two runs though, first one was at 50% and second one was at 1%. I believe if we started off the run with someone who had experience with it all 4 runs would have been wins. Still it was fun.

No comments: