Monday, May 31, 2010

RDM AF, RDM Leveling, Failed Odin, WW Adept, and W.Legs x5 | May 16 - 22

I continued leveling RDM again this week, as well as finishing RDM AF. I also continued leveling WW, and I reached 78 for Adept. I'll continue until leveling WW to 80, then I'll finish up some subs like Smithing and Leathercraft.

Sunday, May 16 was Sky farming. I believe we cleaned house that day as we got all pop items. After, it was Salvage and it was Apprgo but no 35s dropped. Later that night it was Limbus Apollyon chip farming.

Monday, May 17 was more RDM leveling and then later that day Einherjar T1 easy win.

Tuesday, May 18 Dynamis Buburimu got some drops and it was pretty good run. After that it was RDM leveling again.

Wednesday, May 19 more RDM leveling. Also later that day it was Sky minis.

Thursday, May 20 was Odin, however I dc'd and couldn't connect back on during a bad time. When I got back on it seemed that we lost. Crappy time as always for me, hopefully a better Odin for me next time.

Friday, May 21 was Kirin x5 and we got a W.Leg off each one. It was a lucky night but we were due a lot one of these nights. I was fortunate enough to get one during that run. I also got WW 78 that day.

Saturday, May 22 was Tiamat camping I heard, no claim for us though.

No comments: