Sunday, May 09, 2010

Catching Up! Jormungand | April 25 - May 1

April 25 Sunday, we revisited Jormungand and it was pretty fun, its been awhile since I fought it. After Jormungand it was Salvage, always fun to do Salvage! Later that night it was Proto-Ultima and I got to tank. It was awhile since I tanked it, but it was fun. Messy ending but we won.

April 26 Monday was Einherjar Tier3 I believe, I forgot SS but it was a good win.

April 27 Tuesday was Dynamis Beaucedine, got a few drops and it was an overall good run.

April 28 Wednesday was Sea I believe, I couldn't attend that day though. Later that night though I finally got my colorful abyssite 1/13...

April 29 Thursday was Einherjar Tier3 again I think... we won anyways, all that matters!

April 30 Friday was VNM Tier3 we only did 3, 2 undead Tier3 and 1 Fairy Tier3. No rings and only 2/3 on VNM4.

May 1 Saturday we did Dynamis Jeuno! Was a good farming run, lots of drops/coins. NIN Feet finally dropped! But I had to afk and I died during the afk so I missed my chance to lot.

Hopefully I will get another shot at it.

I'll do May 2 - 8 now with pictures! I need to catch up on posts.

No comments: