Monday, March 22, 2010

Back, Doing Limited Play... Or I Hope

Welcome, I'm back!

Well, I'm not sure if I'll be playing as much as I've had been, but I'll do what I can. Currently relearning how to play and make macros. Also trying to make some money for basic equipment and start up money so I can earn money overtime as I no longer have a surplus of a few millions on me.

A few things changed, well a lot of things have ingame and in the LS. Several of the LS members I've had the pleasure of camping, dieing, and laughing with have for a year when I joined Perseverance have either retired, disappeared, or on break. But that's life, you never know what will happen.

The reason why I left was something of a personal nature. I guess it forced me to grow up even though I didn't want too. I only told a few people why I left and I apology to the rest I didn't tell. Needless to say because of that reason I stopped playing games of close to a year to earn some money to help out my family. However, I missed my online persona I guess. So here I'm playing and trying to forget things.

I was glad to see even though several people I knew weren't playing FFXI anymore, several others were still. Hopefully I can help them out when I can and my LS. My main goal is just to help out if I can, relax, and do the things I didn't get to finish when I was playing.

And I have a lot of catching up to do as I have Missions to catch up on, 2 add on expansions I missed out on, new JAs, equipment, NMs, server merger, etc... Also I heard soon the level cap is going to be raised to 99... Yeah it's going to be a fun new nice experience for me in game.

I'll see you when I see you. /tell me in game if I didn't get to say hello to you. I only got to say hello to people who were online at the time. ( o.o)/

No comments: