Monday, February 02, 2009

Dec 22 - 28, Backed up.

I haven't had much will to update much. So trying to catch up on stuff.

Dec 22, Monday was Einherjar. I believe we won this one.

Tuesday was Dynamis Tavnazia went well with a few good drops. Later that night it was Khim, and I got to tank. Then after Khim it was Ixion, and I got to tank it for a bit too.

Wednesday on Christmas Eve we didnt get to do much, most of everyone else was enjoying the Holiday offline. I just logged on to do some quests.

Thursday Christmas, I wasn't on. Mostly eatting food with family and friends.

Friday we did a Salvage run, and it went well enough. Later KV popp'd, so we killed and got the drop.

Sautrday no Dynamis, but we did Ixion during the afternoon. Later it was Salvage.

Sunday was Salvage, nothing much after that.

No comments: