Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb 9 - 15 Khimaira, Sandworm, Ixion, KS99

Pretty busy week with a couple of Khimaira claims, a few Sandworm and Ixion.

Monday started off with a Einherjar Tier 3 win, then we claimed Khimaira.

Tuesday we did Dynamis Buburimu. After that it was Sandworm.

Wednesday was Ixion and then after that it was Sandworm.

Thursday was Ixion and then Einherjar Tier 2 win. Finally after it was Sandworm.

Friday was Ixion, then we tired for ToAU Kings. However we wiped to Gurfurlur the Menacing and since it was Besiged he left to join it. So we stopped after that and went to do Sandworm.

Saturday was Dynamis Xarcabard and I got my PLD AF2 body. After that it was Salvage.

Sunday was Salvage early morning, got to play MNK. I still need more experience for boss fights, but I'll work through it. After that it was Khimaira, no drop. KS99 was after that, and then to wrap up my day it was Salvage again. Busy week.

No comments: