Thursday, December 18, 2008

First 2 Weeks of December

Monday, December 1 started off with us getting KV, and we got drop to Match. Then Einherjar Tier 1 and a easy win. After that Nyzul, Armor farming.

Tuesday was KV again, but no drop this time. Then Dynamis Beaucedine, which we got lots of drops from. No pld legs for me though.

Wednesday was KV again, and again no drop. Salvage was suppose to be later tonight, but I was short on pts so couldn't go. But a 35 body piece dropped and went to Wak.

Thursday was KV again and this time we got drop to Zoo. Then Einherjar, Odin number 6 I think. This one was a close call with it going do around the 30second mark. Our thfs died so the drops were not very good. Still at least we didn't let it go to waste. Late at night it was a lowman Khim, no sword though.

Friday was ZNM Tier 4, we did 4 orbs, 2 Hydra and 2 Khim. The fights were fun, but since we were low on people we had to wait for everyone to come and gather/meet the Zeni pt requirement to enter the area.

Saturday was Dynamis Xarcabard, was a low AF drop run though. After it was Salvage and we got 2 35s that day.

Sunday we did more ZNM Tier 4, just 2 orbs of Cerb this time. The fight was harder then the other 2 Tier 4s, but still fun. After it was Salvage again, it was a close Boss win, but I got my 25 piece to finish off my u.head and my 3rd salvage piece. I'm 2/5 for Usukane set too currently.

Next week, starting on Monday, the 8th. It was me picking up my Usukane Somen! Einherjar didn't run because of the update so not many ls members were on because they were still downloading/installing the update.

Tuesday was Dynamis Valkurm, and we wiped on Boss. I'm not sure how we lost as we had more then enough melees/2hrs. I guess we were just careless overall. After it was Nyzul static since we didn't do it on Monday, did some farming again.

Wednesday Salvage and it was Frog farming, we got a 15 piece and that was it I believe.

Thursday was Einherjar Tier 3 and we lost. After it was Ixion, and it went do pretty fast with 4-6 rngs and lots of other DD.

Friday was KV, but no drop, only a V.claw. Later it was Ixion again, same stuff.

Saturday was Dynamis Beaucedine, decent drops, but no pld legs again. After it was Salvage and after that it was Ixion.

Sunday was Sea farming, did a few Tier 1 Jailer and I believe only a Faith Torque dropped. After that it was Salvage again.

No comments: