Wednesday, August 06, 2008

End of July, Start of August

Monday was Einherjar again and this time we won the tier 3 with good teamwork against a pretty hard set and boss. After that it was Ixion and yeah you know the rest.

Tuesday Dynamis Valkurm, however, we wiped to the Boss so it was a short Dynamis run. After it was Ixion and we killed it got drops, etc...

Wednesday I did two runs of Nyzul and I was lucky enough to get a Denali Jacket for my RNG. After that it was Salvage a SSR run and we beat the Boss and got some drops.

Thursday Einherjar tier 2 and we won. After it was Ixion I think, not sure since I wasn't there.

Friday was Nyzul, we worked on Auro's disc to get to floor 20 Boss. But the next 2 runs after that we didn't make it to the Boss because of lamps... After that it was JoL x2 and we got some nice drops. It took awhile though since we were low on numbers so each JoT was about 1:30hrs to 2hrs long.

Saturday was Dynamis Sandy and I missed the first half of it since I had a few morning appointments to go to. I did make the other half and I was lucky enough to get the PLD AF2 feet at the last 30 seconds before Dynamis dropped us. After that it was Salvage a SSR run again and we beat the Boss again and got some drops.

Sunday was Sea and we did JoT and MNK. JoT didn't drop Torque but MNK did drop the cape. After that it was Salvage and another SSR run and again we beat the Boss and stuff dropped.

No comments: